Talk

Advanced search

day 3 on exante :/

(18 Posts)
donna12a Thu 04-Oct-12 20:43:03

Anyone on exante diet? Started it Tuesday and today has been horrendous, really not sure if I can carry on! I'm hoping I wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and totally different. Do you think I'll start feeling 'better' and more focused soon? Really hope so! After having my second baby 8 months ago, I have struggled to lose the baby weight and need to do something drastic to kick start the weight loss. I'm currently classed as obese (according to BMI calculator) which horrified me! I weighed 13 st when I weighed myself Monday sad. Thanks peeps xxx

ChestyNut Thu 04-Oct-12 22:03:17

Hi are you doing the VLCD solution on exante?

I'm doing Lighterlife that is almost the same as the above 4 meal replacement packs a day, little less 600 kcals.

You just need to work through it I'm afraid, is usual to have headache, and I've felt nauseous and but dizzy.....think it's just the body getting into ketosis.

How much do you want to loOse?

donna12a Thu 04-Oct-12 22:43:51

Hi! Yes, doing the VLCD but it's bloody hardwork! A lot harder than I thought but just hope its worth it. I want to loose 3 stone but think I will only be able to do this for a month max. How are you getting on?

ChestyNut Thu 04-Oct-12 22:50:11

It's day 4 for me here have felt rotten today but it will pass!

I need to loose looooooads! It is hard work but the results should be great.
Do you just get weighed at home? Do you have a group/ counsellor or is exante just the supplements? Initial LL phase us 12 weeks, takes me to Christmas eve smile

donna12a Thu 04-Oct-12 22:55:46

I could do with prob losing more tbh! Just want to get to healthy weight range on my BMI. No you don't get a councillor just the 'food' I really hope I feel better tomorrow! You've done well then, I felt like giving up on it today. I weigh myself on a Tuesday morning. Feels like I've been doing it for weeks already! Lol.

ChestyNut Fri 05-Oct-12 11:47:56

How are you feeling this morning?

donna12a Fri 05-Oct-12 16:00:22

I actually feel loads better today thank god! I've decided the milkshakes are best for me, the soups make me feel a bit nauseous. How are u feeling today?

ChestyNut Fri 05-Oct-12 20:47:26

Me too! Milkshakes all the way!

Ok....would kill for a jalepeno pepper tho hmm

Long day at work n am knackered!

donna12a Fri 05-Oct-12 22:05:17

My husband had a pizza and I would have loved a slice but I was gd and just had a cup of tea smile

My god this is hard! But I'm determined to do it!
I go bk to work a week Tuesday (after maternity leave) and not looking forward to that! I think I'll find it harder at work, always cakes and donuts being brought in!

ChestyNut Fri 05-Oct-12 22:13:50

At least you'll be busy at work?
I'm ok at work, don't get time to pee never mind eat wink

donna12a Sat 06-Oct-12 15:34:17

Yeah that's true.
Really struggling today, think its because its the w'end. Oh well, focus! Lol.

ChestyNut Sat 06-Oct-12 18:24:16

Saturday's are really hard for me!
Think because it's normally shopping day and treat I front of tv.

Went to cinema instead and going to watch something off box office to distract me.

Guess we just need to think why we're doing this and how well feel the day after if we fall off the wagon.

donna12a Sat 06-Oct-12 20:17:33

Definitely! If I 'went off track' i'd be sooo annoyed with myself. I've had porridge for tea for a change and it was actually really nice smile

Saturdays are defo the hardest! How long are you planning to do this diet for? Think I'm going to try 2 months (if I can!) Then try and do ww for the last stone (which will prob feel like heaven)

ChestyNut Sat 06-Oct-12 20:54:48

Not sure probably until march with a few days off at Christmas.

We can do it x

donna12a Sat 06-Oct-12 21:21:25

Yeah we'll do it smile will be worth all the hard work and hard times. I'm going away in a couple of wks for my husbands b'day but im not gonna really stress over it just gonna try and eat low carb food.

ChestyNut Sat 06-Oct-12 21:37:56

I've got birthday and Christmas dec and will eat but stick to it otherwise.

donna12a Sat 06-Oct-12 21:52:19

I turn 30 in December-another reason I want to lose the weight by then! And plus I always put weight on at xmas so will prob need to lose more in Jan aswell.x

ChestyNut Sat 06-Oct-12 22:16:47

Just day by day, I try not to think about it and think "it's just the way it is"

Go us <<shakes weight loss pompoms>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now