Talk

Advanced search

Anybody doing Cambridge or LL??

(4 Posts)
VeryStressedMum Fri 14-Oct-11 22:53:28

I've been doing Cambridge for 3 weeks (have lost 21 lbs grin) and was wondering if anyone else is doing the same? We can have a little support group!! Hope there's others out there smile

WitchesBrewIsMyFriend Sat 15-Oct-11 09:45:09

I did LL a few years ago, lost loads of weight, felt amazing, wanted to tell everyone how fantastic it was - until I started eating 'real' food again. Unless you are very very careful you will gain weight.

VeryStressedMum Sat 15-Oct-11 15:22:41

I am quite worried about that!! Did you put on weight eating normally and within the calorie allowance for your weight? I'm thinking that regardless of what I eat as long as it's within my daily calories allowance I should be fine, or is this not the case?

WitchesBrewIsMyFriend Sun 16-Oct-11 20:24:35

so long as you dont eat any far, carbs or cake/biscuits you will be ok. Far better to be able to eat a little of what you fancy rather than not being able to eat any.

And the weight comes back in a different place (for me anyway) than where it left. All the 'new' weight gathered around my middle where I had never had fat there before, it was all spread around my body. hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now