Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got a 6 pack from doing the 6 week 6 pack yet?

(6 Posts)
toptramp Mon 10-Oct-11 22:52:14

I've been doing it for 4 weeks and whilst my abs are firmer and I am slimmer I have yet to see the muscles peep through. Anyone? My diet is generally ok but I havn't cut carbs completely; just lo carb. Lots of salad, protein and fruit etc. The occasional treat such as cake. I don't want to be a rake. I want abs!

foreverondiet Tue 11-Oct-11 16:18:56

I have good stomach definition although maybe not a 6 pack and rock hard abs. Body fat down to 18%. I am not a rake though, very toned.

There is a woman in my gym with a 6 pack, I asked her how she got it.... aside from all the exercising (she is gym instructor) basically she never EVER eats any sugar and doesn't even eat fruit.

makingmama Sat 15-Oct-11 19:30:26

I've just bought the dvd, but still have to finish 30DS (only 1/3 through). What was your tummy like before you started it? And have you noticed a big difference in tummy area because of it? Sorry for hijack!

toptramp Fri 21-Oct-11 22:34:25

Hi all. My tummy was a bit flabby and not very firm when I staerted. Now it is much flatter and feels much firmer but I have yet to see the ripples. Having said that my diet probably isn't strict enough. I work by the principle that if I excersise 5 times a week at least I can have a few treats when really I probably need to drop the carbs altogether. But I just can't bring myself to do that!

TartyMcFarty Sat 22-Oct-11 23:21:58

Yeurgh, I wouldn't want one (lucky really!)

toptramp Mon 24-Oct-11 22:23:26

I don't want a really prominent body builder type one. I just want Jillian Michaels abs! In fact i just want her whole bod really.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now