Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone KEPT off weight with the Zoe Harcombe diet or does it come straight back on?

(6 Posts)
Conundrumish Mon 10-Oct-11 19:57:02

I keep loosing and putting back on the same half stone so really keen to know if the Zoe Harcome diet is any different.

Also, what can you eat for breakfast in phase 1 and phase 2? I really need something sweet for breakfast.

Conundrumish Mon 10-Oct-11 22:10:27

bump

jasper Tue 11-Oct-11 00:04:46

no one I know.
it is incredibly restrictive - while claiming not to be

Conundrumish Tue 11-Oct-11 00:16:53

Thanks Jasper. I was really tempted to buy the book after reading about it on here, but flicking through it today in a bookshop I thought it might make me obsess about the things I'm not allowed. I don't want to go through all that if it's not going to stay off.

Smash09 Tue 11-Oct-11 14:49:20

You can have natural live yoghurt such as fage - full fat if it's all you're having. The aim is to get rid of sweet cravings so hopefully if you stick with it your tastebuds will adapt. I think it's meant to change the way you eat for life, and once you've reached your natural weight you have much more freedom with what you eat although you do still have to follow the no junk rule. I think this is fair enough as she does advertise that the plan is about getting off of junk/processed stuff for life as that is what causes us to pile on weight. I guess any diet plan you have to take with a pinch of salt, but then she doesn't really claim that it's a miracle, it's just a way of eating well for your health rather than for constant battles with calories and cravings.

Conundrumish Tue 11-Oct-11 23:24:49

I guess it makes sense then - but not sure I can face a whole life without some junk, for the sake of being skinny!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now