Talk

Advanced search

Weight Watchers --- How long have you been doing it and how much have you lost?

(10 Posts)
NinjaSlipper Wed 05-Oct-11 10:34:08

Whats your average weekly loss?

Am trying to work out what I can realistically loose by late Feb.

JennyPiccolo Wed 05-Oct-11 10:42:06

3months, 2 and a half stone. Had a couple of weeks where ive put on though.

JennyPiccolo Wed 05-Oct-11 10:45:23

Ill look up the weekly average on my laptop later.

NinjaSlipper Wed 05-Oct-11 10:47:19

woah thats fantastic, well done!! Thats really given me a boost to know hat can be done.
\
I've lost 8.5lbs in 3 weeks so far.

I'd like to have lost 3 stone total by end of feb.

Vajazzler Wed 05-Oct-11 10:54:01

I joined on 10th may and have been attending 22 weeks now. I've lost 54 lbs/3st12lbs. Think it averages out at 2.5 or so a week

NinjaSlipper Wed 05-Oct-11 13:13:44

Thats amazing! My gosh.

Have you found it hard?

Vajazzler Wed 05-Oct-11 14:02:08

No i havent found it hard but i still have approx 11stone to lose so am somewhat bloodyminded focused in my quest to lose the weight. I eat fruit for breakfast and snacks zero propoint salad/veg/soup for lunch and then dinner in the evening will be whatever i want i just count the points. I also eat quite a lot of the rich toffee bars that i buy at the group meetings for when i have a chocolate craving.
My favourite low propoint meals are omelettes-4 eggs(7pp) and then loads of mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. If i want i add some wafer thin ham(3slices1pp) or some grated cheese. It fills the plate and is a good dinner for me.

HattiFattner Wed 05-Oct-11 14:07:20

20lbs since beginning of June. Not brilliant but I took a "month off" during school hols as found camping and WW not compatible.

So average 5lbs a month, 1lb a week.

KittyKatie Wed 05-Oct-11 16:20:42

I've reached my original goal but just want to lose another 7lbs. Will then be happy smile Find the propoints plan v good.

NinjaSlipper Wed 05-Oct-11 21:00:04

How much have you lost kitty? over how long?

you are all doing brilliantly smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now