Talk

Advanced search

Want to lose 10lbs n tone up

(7 Posts)
Thetallestsunflower Sun 02-Oct-11 19:19:23

Anyone else in this situation? I am a size 10-12 and more or less eat what I want and don't work out. However I am still not happy with my weight. I am not toned in the slightest and it is annoying that a 12 is too big but a 10 feels too tight.
I am a serial yo yo dieter -start diet-lose 5lbs-give up and put the 5lbs back on!! I only need to lose about 10lbs but want to get really toned!
Going on holiday in 5 weeks so going to start tomorrow with healthier eating (just cutting out the wine, picking at the kids food and trice weekly pizza treats should do it) and doing a Davina DVD alternate days with a 10 minute solution.
Anyone else in a similar position where they just want to lose a bit of flab etc. lol

olibeansmummy Tue 04-Oct-11 19:49:27

Yes that's me exactly! Ive started 30 day shred and am trying to stick to 1250 calories a day. Am recording what I eat and my excersize on an app on my I phone which really help as I'm less likely to sneak bits if I have to record them lol

I worked out on Saturday if I'd eaten what I would have eaten I would have eaten at least 1000 more calories than I did so no wonder the weight was creeping on!

Like you my main aim is to feel comfortable in my size 10 clothes again smile

Good luck!

nothruroad Sun 09-Oct-11 12:57:02

I'm exactly like this too. I hate being a size 11, nothing fits properly. I'm going to restart 30 day shred today and eating healthily tomorrow. How is it going fir you both?

ednurse Sun 09-Oct-11 13:04:57

I am between 10-12, mostly a 10 these days. I just do the Dukan diet. I lost 10lbs in two weeks and have kept it off albeit 1lb which I lost doing 1 day of Dukan.

I'm now a comfortable 10 but still have a bit of 'wobble' so want to lose about another 8-10lbs. I'll be doing Dukan again next week for a couple of weeks.

30 day shred is fab for toning up!

NinjaSlipper Sun 09-Oct-11 13:05:46

30 day shred!

piellabakewell Sun 09-Oct-11 13:07:41

Yes, me too! I'm between 10-12, have more 10s but keep wearing leggings and tunic tops so pretending that my smart work trousers would fit me if only I wanted to wear them blush

I'm on MyFitnessPal (snailrunner) and also on day 3 of 30 Day Shred today.

olibeansmummy Sun 09-Oct-11 14:06:27

It's going good thanks smile I'm quite proudof how I've stuck to my diet and done shred everyday ( level 1 day 7 today). I can already see a bit of a difference but saving some of my tighter work pants til after half term ( work in a school) to hopefully feel a big difference smile good luck everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now