Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Signed up to ww yesterday

(3 Posts)
mummytasha11 Sun 18-Sep-11 07:41:44

Hi everyone

Feeling a bit overwhelmed tbh I don't really know where to start... Just wondering what other people have on a normal day?
I'm allowed a whopping 38 points! I can't imagine I'll ever eat those and the extra weekly points!!

Help please 

Vajazzler Sun 18-Sep-11 07:58:17

Hi mummytasha

I remember when I joined WW in may that feeling of being so overwhelmed! I had a massive 55 points a day blushto plough my way through!
3.5 stone later I'm down to 48 points and try not to eat my weekly points.
It took me a few weeks to get into it as I was trying to fit my life into the plan but now I fit the plan to my life. I eat the same things as my family but if something is high in propoints then I have a smaller portion and bulk it out with veggies. I also try and adapt normal recipes to make them lower in propoints.
There's a big WW thread in the big/slim/whatever section with lots of ladies who know their stuffsmile

Vajazzler Sun 18-Sep-11 08:07:43

Meant to say as well some examples of thing I eat
Breakfast 2 weetabix with 142 mls milk and a banana 5p
Omelette- 3 eggs loads of mushrooms 6 slices wafer thin ham some cherry tomatoes 7 pp
Prawn and egg salad- 100g king prawns 130g new potatoes 2 hard boiled eggs loads of tomatoes red onion and cucumber 9pp

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now