Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone trends the Idiot Proof Diet?

(3 Posts)
way2serious Fri 16-Sep-11 20:40:53

I have just got the book and am thinking about trying this diet. I have about a stone to lose and wondered what experiences others had had. Thanks

Catsmamma Fri 16-Sep-11 20:44:06

it that Pig2Twig??

tis great, i love it, very easy to do once you get over your carb cravings

I am still quite greedy so the weight is not falling off, but this way of eating really suits me

and I find as I cook quite a bit from scratch it is easy to fit around the children and dh, I have more green veg, they have tatties and carrots.

FIFIBEBE Fri 16-Sep-11 20:52:33

I did it in 2007 and lost 6 stone. Have kept off the weight but no longer low carb to the degree which IPD decrees. Got caught up in the whole Pig 2 twig forum thing and felt part of something bigger than just dropping weight. India Knight contributed many times a day to the internet forum and that was quite exciting at the time. Weight does drop off very quickly if you follow the rules. I found it just got boring and finding creative dishes to cook became monotonous. If you only have a stone to lose, you should be fine and get on very easily with low carbing. You do need to be very strict with yourself and if you have a sweet tooth try hard to eliminate that. happy to provide any other tips/tales etc. Cabbage will become your new best friend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now