Talk

Advanced search

Feeling VERY shit about weight watchers.

(6 Posts)
SnugglyDuckling Wed 14-Sep-11 09:45:40

Had tojoin online as just can't get to 7pm meetings. (used to be midday)

I've re-joined after having my 4th child and it seems to have changed. The online version, i feel, is crap. I have no idea what I'm doing and can't find any point lists - i cant log-on to use the calculator everytime I eat!

Just feeling like Ive waster £30 joining online and feel a bit shit sad

foreverondiet Wed 14-Sep-11 10:01:40

Cancel it, call ASAP and say its not what you expected so you want money back.

Myfitnesspal is free, and as based on calories (and there are targets for protein, carbs & fat) much easier to see how you are doing as calories are listed etc on all food labels. When you do come to log them online most products have been entered so easy to use. I probably log on a couple of times a day, and can log stuff from phone if not near PC. If you have an iphone can even scan barcodes! Support board very fast moving and very good, friends can see what you are up to (like facebook) – my friends are the people from the MFP mumsnet thread.

I’ve been maintaining my goal weight since June, and whilst I’d probably have let a subscription for WW lapse, because MFP is free I’m still logging (not every day though.)

BelleEnd Wed 14-Sep-11 10:07:25

I second MFP. I nearly joined WW online but so glad I didn't. MFP has been a real education.

UrsulaBuffayHere2Help Wed 14-Sep-11 10:09:38

I joined it and cancelled, got a refund, it's doable. Then I joined SW online.

CocktailQueen Wed 14-Sep-11 10:13:08

I joined and didn't like it so emailed them to cancel. NO problems! I liekd the WW no count plan and can't get on with this new fangled one at all!!

SnugglyDuckling Wed 14-Sep-11 10:57:11

Thanks, im going to email now, its just useles!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now