Talk

Advanced search

signed up to WW propoints tonight

(4 Posts)
tinkgirl Wed 07-Sep-11 21:38:04

anyone got any tips?

wizzler Thu 08-Sep-11 16:17:35

Hi Tinkgirl

For me, going on the WW thread on mumsnet was a big help.. always someone here to keep you on track and show an interest when in RL, people get bored of me saying " guess how many PP in this?"

Other than that.. going to meetings helped me a lot and made sure I didnt cheat. .... and I ate a lot of Butternut Squash ( you can chip it, soup it or roast it and its zero proppoints!)

eve34 Thu 08-Sep-11 18:27:37

tinkgirl. I have done ww since Jan and have lost 45lb now. It has taken some time, but I see it as a long term project. 20lb to go now to get to top of my health weight. Use your bonus points - they make a real difference and you can enjoy some nice extras with them.

My number one tip is to find normal foods that you like. Quavers/skips are 2 points. 2 piece kitkat or curley wurley's 3 points. Vodka soda water and fresh time 2 points. It is a case of making normal food fit around.

Good luck you will really start to notice a difference in a matter of weeks

lollipoppet Thu 08-Sep-11 21:42:01

Hi tinkgirl,
I just signed up tonight too!! trying to get my head around the website to help me do a tesco shop!
I like the tips on "normal" food with low points- skips and curly wurly, scrum!! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now