Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone used dietchef before?

(5 Posts)
TheOriginalFAB Mon 29-Aug-11 16:40:11

They are doing 1 week a month free for the food and it appeals to me as the food/calories/etc is already worked out for you.

I am really struggling to lose weight as I am all over the place emotionally as not been well and have some difficult things coming up. I need a kick start and some looking after tbh.

HowToLookGoodGlaikit Mon 29-Aug-11 18:43:55

Have you abandoned Paul McKenna? sad I tried a free sample of a diet chef soup, it was very tasty! Seems a bit expensive though, when you could make it all yourself. You will have to cook the meals yourself one day, unless you plan on buying from them forever?

TheOriginalFAB Mon 29-Aug-11 18:45:41

I haven't but I was away and then really poorly and lost the thread. Too blush to come back. I have also not listened to the CD as I have needed sleep. I need to do something as I come from a family of fat women and it is only going to get worse sad.

HowToLookGoodGlaikit Mon 29-Aug-11 19:04:29

Come back you silly moo! I abandoned and then came back, so you are not the only one! I have a link to download a free copy of his CD that sends you to sleep at the end instead of waking you up, if thats any help?

TheOriginalFAB Mon 29-Aug-11 19:39:29

That would be great, thank you.

I will go and look for the thread.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now