Talk

Advanced search

hot pants have arrived!

(8 Posts)
Piglett Mon 29-Aug-11 11:44:20

At last I have them. I have taken my measurements and am ready to start the challenge. Anyone else got theirs?

CandiceMariePratt Mon 29-Aug-11 14:45:17

I'm tempted to get some, only £19 on Groupon today. Has anyone had much luck with them?

cyb Mon 29-Aug-11 14:58:05

I started a thread about these the other week (whch no bugger replied to but hey ho)

I dont see HOW they can work....all the reviews on their website 'read' very similarly

But would be v intersted to see if you get results..but wont it just be water you are losing?

PinkCustard Mon 29-Aug-11 14:59:32

Can someone please enlighten me?! I'm picturing a pair of spangly Kylie-esque gold hot pants, but how do they help you lose weight??!

CandiceMariePratt Mon 29-Aug-11 15:28:51

There is an advert over there -------> somewhere

Piglett Mon 29-Aug-11 19:47:33

I got mine on Groupon and thought for £20 it was worth a try. I have done a run in them (50 mins) and 40 minutes of Jillian. I aim to take measurements again when I've had them a week and will post reduced inches (hopeful emotion)

bellatrixrocks Mon 29-Aug-11 22:32:11

OOh yes piglett let us know how you get on! They sound great

i could do with some magic hot pants!!

Piglett Tue 06-Sep-11 23:44:13

ok so I have been "holidaying" and eating lots but I have done 2 long runs, one gillian and body combat and not lost an inch! Will try being good and keeping up the exercise but think they really may sound too good to be true!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now