Talk

Advanced search

Weight loss/exercise experts

(3 Posts)
jakesmum05 Sun 28-Aug-11 17:15:48

I have lost 1.5 stone since January. Which, with PCOS and in July was a good steady weightloss i was happy with.

So to increase my strength stamina and health and weight loss i started an exercise routine with high hopes of more weight or inch loss. I lost an additional couple of inches from exercising but since the beginning of July i have not moved. No inch loss and no weight loss.

I try to convince myself that i am happy with feeling healthier, being stronger etc. I waited 4 weeks from starting my excercise routine before i weighed and measured as i had heard that it takes 4 weeks for the body to adjust and show the benfits of exercising.

I have become very into the exercising and have done some today despite the dispondancy.

Can someone please advise me as to how i can get out of my plateau as i am concerned that i will give up.

I do a combination of 30 day shred, pilates and another fat blasting/toning DVD. I keep my calories to between 1200 and 1300 most days and i don't drink diet drinks or fizzy drinks of any kind. I also have very low carbs.

Please help...sorry to be whiney.

jakesmum05 Sun 28-Aug-11 17:17:30

Also. for all the inch loss everywhere else on my body I have lost hardly anything from my tummy. That's annoying, disheartening and i'm wondering if my caesarian scar could be affecting anything.

foreverondiet Mon 29-Aug-11 16:02:45

What do you eat on a typical day?

And what you do weigh now and whats target?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now