Talk

Advanced search

Day 3 of 30 day shred... but a Q re: 6 in 6

(3 Posts)
VentiPeppermintMochaWithWhip Wed 24-Aug-11 23:50:11

Day 3 of 30 day shred done. I'm chuffed to bits that I'm already feeling better within myself.

However, I've got a question for any graduated shreddies... I'm feeling the burn in all of my muscles the day after apart from my abdominals, and really, that's my target zone. I also bought the 6 pack in 6 weeks DVD and was thinking about adding this to my routine as of next week. What do you think?

threestepsforward Thu 25-Aug-11 10:02:28

Hi Venti smile

I think the wisest of the Shred gurus are on holiday so if you bump in time they may be able to provide better advice!

Well done you on completing day 3 - the first few days were a killer for me! I think you will find there's a huge difference to your abs by the end of the 30 days, I'd definitely stick with it.

Once you're done, you could then go on to 6W6P, but oddly I didn't feel this on my abs so much, despite the name!

I'd really recommend No More Trouble Zones as an option after you've finished the Shred. It works the whole body, but you'll certainly feel it on your abs! Alternatively, there's an option to select different circuits from this DVD, so you could incorporate the abs circuits into your current routine.

Hope this is of some help!

Good luck smile

Joby1970 Thu 25-Aug-11 12:37:26

I have finished the Shred. I would recommend doing at least 14 days before you try her other stuff - it does take approx that length of time to see the effects.

Also make sure you are concentrating on good form when doing the ab work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now