Talk

Advanced search

Oh my god....just got on the scales and I am so heavy.....

(5 Posts)
Lotkinsgonecurly Sat 30-Jul-11 09:48:29

I thought I'd lost weight and I seem to have put on. I'm really really heavy already. So heavy I'm embarressed to write it. A size 20 / 22 in clothes will give you an idea. How can I lose weight. I'm quite inactive so am starting to do more and have been this week whilst on holiday.

I've just had a fruit salad for breakfast and 2 cups of coffee.

God I really want to never eat again but know that's not the thing to do.
I've tried over the years every diet going it now needs to be a way of life and for me the thing is no snacking and portion control.

Hold my hand...

StealthPolarBear Sat 30-Jul-11 09:51:37

May I introduce you to food focus
(unless you have already been introduced)
Was working well for me with a blip last week, but back on track today

StealthPolarBear Sat 30-Jul-11 09:54:31

our support thread, come and join us

snacking and portion control were my problems too, and this site really helps. Rule #1 - record EVERYTIHNG.
I think it really helps, I have had a really bad couple of days (snacking on loads of chocolate) but I recorded it all (as well as I could remember) and I could see I probably hadn't put on any weight. So instead of thinking, well that's blown it, I can just restart the diet as if they never happened, knowing I am only 2 days off track. On a goodday I compete with myself to see how few calories I can eat,

Lotkinsgonecurly Sat 30-Jul-11 10:11:07

It looks just what I need I'm registering now and will join you!

StealthPolarBear Sat 30-Jul-11 10:18:08

grin see you over on that thread
Only rule is no cheating - record everything

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now