Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone done the Jason Vale loose 7lb ib 7days juice diet??

(7 Posts)
justtired Sat 30-Jul-11 00:25:37

Hi.
Just wondering if its any good before I fork out the money for the book really.

Also do you need an actual juicer or will a blender work??

Many thanks x

rosyvalentine Sat 30-Jul-11 00:42:34

Hi. It works if you just want to lose a few pounds quickly but I was starving and headachy most of the whole time! And it requires a large number of ingredients and lots of preparation time. You'll definitely need a juicer - a blender just won't do the job. Good to do for 2 or 3 days before a special occasion IMO (expect To lose 2-5 lbs in that time), or to detox or kick-start a diet but don't think I could survive on it for a full week. Would need to be very disciplined.

Tortington Sat 30-Jul-11 00:45:08

just why>?

i get most diets i do -i have a whole fucking blog on one - but why would you spend money on something that clearly .................clearly cannot be sustainable in the long term.

you ren't changing the way you eat for the future = your losing 7lbs and then putting it on

its ridiculous

ggirl Sat 30-Jul-11 00:56:04

I have seriously low carbed for 3 days and lost 6 lbs

just do it yourself

nothingnatural Sat 30-Jul-11 01:57:30

I have!

It was fucking awful.

I was starving and headachy and REALLYREALLYCROSS most of the time.

However I did lose shit loads of weight really fast. Which was great.

But then when I stopped being so mental juicing I was so ravenous that I ate about a weeks worth of food in one go and put pretty much all the weight back on again.

nothingnatural Sat 30-Jul-11 01:58:34

I do love a fad diet though, I've done loads.

grin

justtired Sat 30-Jul-11 07:17:25

Errmm....think I will give that one a miss then smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now