Talk

Advanced search

"FLABeLOS" does it work?

(3 Posts)
privatename Fri 29-Jul-11 11:49:34

Just had a free trial of Flabelos,stand on a platform,hold on and it basically shakes your body like a jelly!! now i know where all my really fat bits are!!!

10 mins,3 times a week and i should become more toned,slimmer etc...too good to be true??? not sure,but heck it was fun!! grin

uninspired Tue 02-Aug-11 08:20:49

Would holding onto washing machine on fast spin not do the same job? grinhave often wondered about these things that seem gimmicky

foreverondiet Tue 02-Aug-11 09:37:47

Like powerplate in the gym? - although would always do squats / lunges / plank etc whilst it was on it.

FWIW I have been using the powerplate in the gym for ages, and perhaps it does help tone a bit (hard to tell as I do loads of other things too), but I don't think its going to make much difference without exercise / eating less.

Honestly am amazed people are prepared to pay when you could get the same effects for free with 10-15 mins of exercises in the comfort of your home.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now