Talk

Advanced search

Is anyone else using zumba on wii ? It is fab .

(8 Posts)
travellingwilbury Thu 07-Jul-11 19:11:49

I have been using this pretty much every day for nearly two weeks now .

I started doing the 20 mins beginner class and can now do intermediate on the medium level .

It's the first time in a long time I have actually looked forward to doing some exercise .

I am calorie counting too and so far I have lost 5 pounds but have a couple of stone to go .

GypsyMoth Thu 07-Jul-11 23:59:21

I will be buying it, looks good!

prolificwillybreeder Sun 10-Jul-11 10:33:41

Could I ask a couple of questions?
I have a Wii and standard balance board, is that compatible with the Zumba cd? I'm sorry technology and I are still struggling.
Do you think you would need to do it every day to see results? I'm not sure with 2 babies I could.
Though watching mummy make a sweaty, panting fool of herself could be classed as excellent entertainment grin

Thank you sorry for the dumb questions.

GypsyMoth Sun 10-Jul-11 10:58:51

I don't think you need the board for the Zumba, it comes with a strap for connecting to wii

prolificwillybreeder Sun 10-Jul-11 11:17:49

Oh ok, that sounds good.
At least I won't be making a fool of myself in public grin

travellingwilbury Sun 10-Jul-11 15:00:48

Ilove is right , you get a belt which you put the control in . I think even every other day would help . I am trying to do it most days , and yes I do look a sweaty panting fool too grin But it is good fun .

mumoftwob0ys Tue 12-Jul-11 13:04:09

Hi I do it too - not very good or coordinated but getting better - sometimes not quite sure how my feet go but very sweaty at the end! smile Find it much more enjoyable than the just dance games.

travellingwilbury Tue 12-Jul-11 17:49:43

mumof Are you doing it to lose weight ?

I have really struggled to lose some and I think this is really helping . Fingers crossed anyway . I am using MFP as well which is good .

I am up to 45 mins on the intermediate level now , knackered afterwards but good fun .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now