Talk

Advanced search

Myfitnesspal.com is the best thing ever

(5 Posts)
EnSuiteShed Thu 07-Jul-11 12:14:00

Have been using it for a week and lost 5lb already. For some reason for me it is so much easier than WW and it's free. Have also discovered that my diet is seriously lacking in iron so off to get some Floradix. Anyone else use it?

arazmataz Thu 07-Jul-11 12:17:16

There's a long running thread by MFP users, EnSuite, so you should be in luck. But could I do a teeny hijack and ask how it compares to Weightlossresources, which I've used before? I'm resistant to new things, and am wondering whether to go back to WLR (which admittedly is paid for), or whether to brave the new frontier of MFP. Any thoughts?

EnSuiteShed Thu 07-Jul-11 13:22:44

Ah silly me! Couldn't do a proper search as on my phone. Any chance you could post the link to it? I'm not sure as I haven't been on WLR, but it just seems so easy as it's all calories - you just type in what you've eaten and hey presto. Maybe someone else will have more info? smile

foreverondiet Thu 07-Jul-11 14:42:41

MFP thread

I have used tesco diets which is paid for and if you are looking just to log food, MFP is better.

arazmataz Thu 07-Jul-11 16:26:31

Thanks, Forever. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now