Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone tell me about weight watchers?

(3 Posts)
MumblingRagDoll Wed 15-Jun-11 01:27:03

Is it any good? I have very little cash and don't want to pay out anything when eating well costs enough! Are you allowed a certain amount of points no matter what your starting weight?

MrsTerryPratchett Wed 15-Jun-11 04:55:44

I have lost 18lbs (just started a thread about stalling on it!!!). Your starting points depend on your weight but most people get about the same points. I like it because I don't gain. Essentially that is because I make myself go every week regardless of how I have done and it keeps me honest!

If it would be too much money, have you thought about starting your own club of friends and family to weigh in together every week. Just eat smaller portions and less fat and sugar. I need a weight in to make me do it.

foreverondiet Wed 15-Jun-11 16:22:36

If cash is tight personally I'd spend the money on food and try myfitnesspal or similar first and see if you make that work for you. And then join a thread on here for encouragement and weigh in.

But some people do need the discipline of the weekly weigh in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now