Talk

Advanced search

I have just started on Alli pills

(4 Posts)
bogie Mon 13-Jun-11 19:20:17

Anyone else had these before? are they any good? any advice?

shell40 Mon 13-Jun-11 22:57:24

no but i did look at the cost of these,how many tablets you have to take each day and worked out that it costs roughly £20 per week to lose one extra pound in weight!! this calculation was based on the 'boots' versions and allowing for a couple of high fat meals per week---so please let us know how you got on as I was really interested until I read the box-or maybe I did mis-calculate? Not sure...

MitchiestInge Tue 14-Jun-11 09:07:25

I know people who have lost lots of weight using them, well xenical on prescription but is same thing isn't it? I tried them recently (bought them from some online pharmacy) and couldn't cope with the tummy aches and the unflushable poo. Poo too often each day as it is.

bogie Tue 14-Jun-11 10:53:47

I will do shell, I got these from the pharmacy in our village and they were half price £25 for 84 (1 months supply). I think amazon have them for that price too.
Have only been at it one day and haven't had a poo yet so I can't comment on that yet but will update later.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now