Talk

Advanced search

Diet buddy wanted - using My Fitness Plan, low(ish) carb and low fat - want to join me?

(2 Posts)
theothermrsclooney Sun 12-Jun-11 21:20:40

I set myself a goal of losing my final 1 stone 5 weeks ago. I wieghed 13st 5lbs and want to get down to 12st 5lbs (nearly 6ft tall). I followed IPD for 10 days but stopped because of headaches and introduced some carbs and have used my fitness pal to track my progress. On Friday last week, I was 12st 9lb - my lowest weight in 6 years since before DC1 wa born - Yippee!

But then...DC1's birthday and birthday party. I have eaten sweets, cake and goodness knows what this weekend and think I have put 3lbs back on, yikes!

I know I haven't got too much to lose now but this last half a stone is HARD. I am good during the week and then seem to hit a self distruct point over the weekend. This weekend has been particuarly bad but I have had similiar weekends.

I'm suggesting a thread where post our food intake daily, have a weekly weigh and offer each other support to keep each other on track if you are interested?

ZZMum Wed 15-Jun-11 13:13:18

hey you still looking for a buddy! I need one but have a lot further to go that you but think working with someone to get the first of 5 half stones would be a great help!

I am about to start MFP again and am lower cardbing - and lots of exercise.. and like you am OK untol weekend.... need help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now