Talk

Advanced search

Anyone tried hypnosis to stop over eating?

(2 Posts)
sweetheart Mon 06-Jun-11 21:37:18

I have a real bad habit of emotional over eating, I can diet to main tain a weight but when I go on a bender it's really hard to get back on track. I know that I can control it with dieting most of the time but I'd really like to stop wasting money on fad diets and spend it on a possible cure instead so I'm wondering about hypnosis.

Has anyone had it for dieting, how much was it and most importantly did it work?

Oh and YES I have tried the Paul McKenna CD!

reikizen Tue 07-Jun-11 17:32:35

I am currently using some downloads from itunes from a company called hypnosisdownloads.com. They have a website too. I have to tentatively report that I am finding them very effective, although I do listen to them religiously every day! I am not weighing myself as I easily get discouraged and start comfort eating (!) but my clothes are looser and DH thinks I look slimmer. I certainly feel more in control about my eating since starting them. Btw, Paul McKenna did nowt for me. I also have a problem with binge eating and they have a hypnosis download specifically for that too. Good luck. grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: