Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone give me a list of foods I can eat on the first 5 days of Duken please?

(7 Posts)
AnyoneForPimms Thu 02-Jun-11 11:03:16

Getting a bit confused about what I can and cant eat on the first 5 days of duken. Can anyone help?

Need to loose around 2 stone and want to give Duken a try.

I'm 5 foot 4 inches and weigh 11 stone 7

Thanks

foreverondiet Thu 02-Jun-11 12:38:22

link

AnyoneForPimms Thu 02-Jun-11 12:55:18

Thanks forever.
Begining to think I was on my own!!

This is just what I was looking for

Have you tried the Duken? Any tips? smile

foreverondiet Thu 02-Jun-11 13:12:10

Come and join us on dukan thread - dukan do it.

I did use dukan for part of weight loss. It did give results, but I felt that going without veggies is not really a healthy WOE. I do follow the consolidation rules loosely, I still aim to do 2 P&V days a week.

Tips - need to actually stick to it, very motivating as you see the scales move each day. But a little treat/slip up is very obvious the next day which is I think why its easy to stick to. Don't forget the oatbran!

AnyoneForPimms Thu 02-Jun-11 13:13:30

Ok will take a look.

HaVE YOU LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT ON IT AND IN WHAT TIME FRAME?

AnyoneForPimms Thu 02-Jun-11 13:13:58

Sorry for caps, typed quickly grin

foreverondiet Thu 02-Jun-11 13:58:46

Have posted this already, more details on the MFP thread.

Basically was 12 5 in october, post BFing Dc3. Now 8 10. Lost most of it, and reached goal weight (9 5) within 5 months. Started doing tesco diets totals plan, switched to dukan/low carb about 2/3 way through when reached plateau. Weight still coming off at around 1lb a week. Exercise (gym) 3x a week plus do shred on non gym days. I have never managed to get this low, and i find it easy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now