Talk

Advanced search

Toning up post weight-loss

(4 Posts)
Verso Wed 01-Jun-11 08:02:06

Ive finally managed to organise my days so I can get back to the gym and it's brilliant! But I'm wondering how realistic I'm being and would like to hear others' experiences re exercise/toning. I'm between a size 10 and 12 and would love to be a size 10, but want to achieve this through exercise/toning as I have a healthy BMI and don't want to end up overdoing it.

Is it possible? I've ordered the 30 day shred (and do realise that ordering it wont miraculously shrink my abs. I might actuall have to DO it a few times! grin. I've also got a new programme at the gym. Just wondering if I'm being silly, and post-babies my waist is never going to go back to what it was?

Verso Wed 01-Jun-11 08:03:55

P.S. Before/afters on my profile grin. I am such a shameless show-off! >proud of self emoticon<

foreverondiet Wed 01-Jun-11 12:17:22

Verso - I was 12 5 in September now 8 11. I am 5 foot 4 incles. Was size 16/18 now a 8/10 (mainly 10 but 8 in shops like M&S with generous sizing). Have got 3 DC (but no CSs). Body fat was 40% now around 21%.

My tummy now totally flat and solid and can see definition, waist is 27.5 inches, have being doing 30 day shred, and training for triathlon and bootcamp!

foreverondiet Wed 01-Jun-11 13:00:08

Should also say that skin on tummy a little bit crinkly, as much from 3 pregnancies as being overweight I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now