Talk

Advanced search

Slimming World tomorrow BUT

(8 Posts)
itstheclimb39 Tue 31-May-11 21:00:35

a) haven't told dh yet, he's already fed up with the amount of money I've spent trying to lose weight
b) just been invited to big night out on Fri - meal & drinks all inclusive

Help I was so focused, how do I tackle them?

katvond Wed 01-Jun-11 12:39:26

You don't need to gorge on food on a night out, just be careful what you pick. I'm sure DH won't begrudge you a night out.

Shaxx Wed 01-Jun-11 12:45:33

a)Does he have to know?
If you're losing weight then its not a waste of money.
b)Do you exercise? Can you exercise on thurs/fri/sat? That should help you burn any extra indulgences. Eat a couple of pieces of fruit and have lots of water before you go out so you're not tempted to to over eat. Just enjoy what you have.

Joby1970 Wed 01-Jun-11 12:47:59

a) tell him it's just something you need to do for yourself & it's the LAST time you'll spend money on losing weight (this is becasue if you stick to the SW way of eating it will come off & stay off).
2) drink vodka or gin with a diet mixer & don't go too mad - they are 2.5syns per standard size drink. If meat is on the menu have that with lots of veggies & no sauce

foreverondiet Wed 01-Jun-11 14:56:39

Do myfitnesspal or foodfocus instead, its free, if you do loads of exercise on friday morning it will cover friday evening if you don't go mad?

itstheclimb39 Wed 01-Jun-11 17:04:14

Thanks guys, well my meeting is in 2 hours & I still haven't told him I'm going!! No I guess he doesn't have to know but I don't really want to have to lie to him about where I'm going.
Am feeling very nervous about going along this evening. I really don't want to see what I weigh sad, it makes me feel sick thinking about it.
Joby have you done SW?

Joby1970 Thu 02-Jun-11 12:39:57

Yes I've done slimming world & lost 5 stone & kept most of it off.
so how did it go last night

itstheclimb39 Thu 02-Jun-11 20:46:41

Welldone Joby! Well it wasn't as bad as I'd thought & every-one was so lovely. Just hope I can get the hang of things!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: