Talk

Advanced search

Hi, anyone else looking for a weight loss buddy?

(5 Posts)
NJE Tue 31-May-11 19:30:46

Hi,

I am currently trying to lose 3 stones. I am 5'7 and weigh 13 st. Definitely too much. I would like to lose it healthily, working out three times a week with a Personal Trainer (I started already doing so four weeks ago - I have since lost 8 lbs) and stop eating too much rubbish.

I would like to find a weight loss buddy or more to exchange mails and support each other.

Anyone with me?

Kaybump Tue 31-May-11 19:52:24

I joined slimming world and lost 1st 7lbs(in about 10-12 weeks) was 7lbs away from target and found out I was pregnant, still doing SW and gym (now my energy has returned finally at 14weeks!) but I think SW is fab I love it I dont feel like im dieting and theres no calorie counting or anything and so much 'free' food! just healthy eating, i made some small changes to which I though was an already healthy diet and the weight fell off! xx

NJE Tue 31-May-11 20:03:50

Hi Kaybump,

I don't live in the UK at the moment and my French is not great (just moved to Brussels) so that WW isn't an option for me at the moment over here.

Tjorven Fri 03-Jun-11 20:45:21

Hi NJE,

I'd love to have a weight loss buddy, so if you're still without one, do let me know! I'm in a similar situation to yours height- and weightwise and am also an expat at the moment :-)

OnlyWantsOne Fri 03-Jun-11 20:53:33

Hey I'm a similar shape / size 5ft 7 and on Wednesday when I started WW PP I was 13.4

smile I need a buddy too!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now