Talk

Advanced search

Alizonne again

(8 Posts)
skinnyme Thu 14-Apr-11 11:08:59

Hi am new to all this, so please bear with me. I read all the previous posts re alizonne, but everyone seems to have gone............

I have decided to go ahead, had blood tests etc and in for first treatment today. I know how it works, but am intrigued as to how it works so quickly, hope it does for me anyway.

I am getting too old to keep doing this, and my skin is not good these days, so I hope that all in, I can get it done and get improvement in my skin too.

have about 3 stone to lose, and yes, I have done all the other ways of dieting, all of which work, but you have to stick to them. I think the cost of this is enough to scare me into sticking with it ! yes I know eat less move more, eat real food, no sugar, low carb - after 30 years I have done them all.

I need quick results and considering everything, I am giving this a go, mainly for the treatments.

Woudl be good to hear from anyone who is still doing this? hope you have all had success

HowToLookGoodGlaikit Thu 14-Apr-11 12:04:39

what is it?

summergirl123 Sun 08-May-11 18:50:54

i am thinking of doing alizonne in southampton anyone tried it .I m so afraid as ive done cambridge,lighter life, atkins, gastrick balloon weight watchers you name it and now im five stone heavier.Please help me out has anyone had a bad expieriance im desparate to know i have consultation tuesday. how is it going skinnyme
vee

plumsky Wed 03-Aug-11 17:20:32

Has anyone tried the clinic in congleton, the number is unobtainable which is not a good sign so wondering if I should try a clinic further on in wilmslow. I like to hear from anyone using the congleton clinic

eek1 Tue 16-Aug-11 22:55:22

Hi skinnyme
I'm on the alizonne diet
I've been on it for 5 weeks and have lost only 10lbs
Bit dissapointed but it's the first diet I've ever been able to lose weight
So I'll keep at it

Hardatitmum Mon 16-Jul-12 20:00:01

Hi, I have just joined Mums net because I wanted to join this discussion thread.
My gorgeous man has been overweight for a long time and we have tried everything, from healthy eating with major gym sessions to personal trainers etc. he found out about the Alizonne plan in an inflight magazine and did a lot of research before he discussed this plan with me.
Yes it is expensive and does require a lot of commitment and organisation BUT after week 1 he has lost 13lb 2oz !!! Please feel free to ask questions as I am grinning from ear to ear and so very proud of him. I have made up some recipes that I have not seen before that he finds filling and I can eat with him and we are well within the 200g permitted allowance.
I can't sayit has been plain sailing but we'll get there.

Hardatitmum Mon 16-Jul-12 20:06:54

Oh and I must add that his blood pressure is down, his resting metabolic rate has risen from 1600 to 2040 (this is how many calories you can intake before you will start to gain weight) he has also been told that he should continue to lose at this kind of rate because we are sticking to the diet rigidly. His bloods showed that he was at high risk of diabetes in the very near future and if we continue the way we are this risk will be averted. Sorry if I sound over exuberant but hey 13lb 2oz!!!!!

Ewinsko Fri 21-Sep-12 22:54:02

Hello! :-)
Summergirl123 my diet history is very similar to yours. Did you do the Alizonne? If so, how did you go?
Eek1 how did you go? Did you lose all your weight?
All, have you all kept it off?
I've got my Allizonne consultation on Tuesday, am excited. Have been thinking about doing this for over 2 years. Wedding costs and having a baby stopped me. I want to be healthy, feel and look disgusting. Always feel completely worn out as well... Am 5'1" and 13st9lb (86.6kg) :-(. This us the 3rd time my weight has gone this high. Was about 96kgs after giving birth, been more ir less current weight for iver a year now. Just been to Spain on holiday and hud in the villa mostly as feel like a bloody beached whale! Am apple shaped too, so have fat face, arms, torso and bum. Legs are least embarassing part. Want to run around with my son for many many mire years to come and be a better wife and perform better at work! Trying to finally take some control of my life before I hit 40! Also desperate to wear sleeveless as have huge swimmers shoulders and arms and not worn sleeveless clithes since I was about 11 years old. Just been through horrendous period of bullying at work, so am trying to turn ny life and the way I live it around for the better for myself and my belived family!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now