Hypnoband - good or bollocks?

(8 Posts)
AtYourCervix Thu 03-Mar-11 18:49:17

discuss.

CrocusesTrulyReign Thu 03-Mar-11 23:46:25

Can we just discuss bollocks?

<<whistles>>

AtYourCervix Fri 04-Mar-11 07:46:44

from the overwhelmingly large response to my querie i conclude the hypnoband to be bollocks.

foreverondiet Fri 04-Mar-11 12:56:25

I think must be bollocks as if it did actually work, it would be offered to all overweight people on the NHS. Obesity is costing the NHS a fortune and if the solution was that straightforward....

julie24 Wed 08-Jun-11 19:26:28

Actually......

It is NOT bollocks.

I had it done a week ago and can only manage minute meals. The weight is falling off hand over fist.

But then I really wanted to lose weight and found an excellent hypnotherapist.

I can provide details if anyone is interested - he is based in Wiltshire.

AtYourCervix Wed 08-Jun-11 19:29:32

interesting julie....... does it actually physically stop you eating? or do you just not feel hungry?

my (one of many) problem is i am greedy. i don't have to be hungry to eat. i just like food and eating.

and how much £££?

cheers.

melliebobs Thu 09-Jun-11 08:58:08

ive had 2 patients that have paid for this 'treatment' one who says it has worked. Not that they are necessarily eating smaller meals but that it's helped with bad habits like emotional eating and snacking between meals. However their concern is how long it will last and how many follow up sessions they might hve to have. On the other hand I've had one client who want's their £300 back!

julie24 Thu 09-Jun-11 14:56:46

Hey, I lurve my food - that's how I got to be the size I am.

I still get hungry approaching mealtimes but I have to have tiny portions of food so as not to be overwhelmed by it. For lunch today I had one slice of bread with a chopped tomato and pepper. 1/3 of the bread went in the bin as did half the veggies. I just cannot manage more.

I have to chew and chew the food to a baby food-like pulp (not sure if this is necessary or just me) and it took me half an hour to eat lunch today.

My guy does a 3 session course for £150 and he comes to your home.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now