Talk

Advanced search

weightwatchers - online versus meetings of shame?

(4 Posts)
DuplicitousBitch Fri 07-Jan-11 21:29:13

i suspect the meetings of shame might be more productive but would like to be talked into the online version so i don't have to be patronised in a room full of people i don't know nor care to know.

sparkle101 Fri 07-Jan-11 22:06:55

Have always stayed to meetings and don't find them patronising, don't know whether I've just been lucky, I like knowing other people in the same boat and getting advice and info.. Motivates me to carry on.

If you are happy that you have the motivation to do it at home and it fits in better for you and you feel happier then do it! It's important to be happy and comfy when losing weight so do what makes you happy!

Good luck!

DuplicitousBitch Fri 07-Jan-11 22:18:40

thanks sparkle. i know what you mean about the motivation. i did try a meeting ages ago and the leader was terrible but maybe i was unlucky.

sparkle101 Fri 07-Jan-11 22:23:26

Oh it really helps if you have a decent leader. My first one was great! Really motivational and helpful and made me feel like I could do it. The one that took over from her was pants, she kept struggling with her weight, put it all back on and had to resign! She was only there for the money and hated weight watchers. Hmm wrong job!

Am going back next week so we'll see who I end up with this time!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: