Talk

Advanced search

died just doing warm up :S

(5 Posts)
ohsleepyone Tue 21-Dec-10 21:48:14

just purchased the 30 day shred and my arms were killing me just doing the warm up, how terrible!

I knew i was unfit but not THAT bad!!

kennythekangaroo Tue 21-Dec-10 21:49:45

It does get easier, honest. I've just finished day 14 and although I still aches I'm much better than I was!

ohsleepyone Tue 21-Dec-10 22:03:08

when u say day 14 what do u mean? obviously u've been doing it for 14 days i get that bit but there is only 3 sections, how do u know when to move up? or is it split into individual days? As i said i never got past the warm up, planning to sort myself out with some weights before attempting it, if i'm gonna do it then best do it properly!

Well done tho are u seeing a difference?

conquita Wed 22-Dec-10 01:29:29

hi ohs, I too found the warm up hard at first, I could not do all the jumping jacks etc. But if you keep it up every day it does get easier like kennytk says. Usually most people will move onto level 2 after 10 days and so on. I am going to stick to level one for 14 days though or until I have mastered the press ups properly etc.

It was only after day 4 I was able to walk normally and not like John Wayne.

Keep doing it, it really does get easier, believe me !!!!

ohsleepyone Wed 22-Dec-10 08:30:15

ha ha ha ha that really made me chuckle! thank you and good luck to you too!! x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: