Talk

Advanced search

I dont care what i weigh, i want to loose inches! any tips?!

(4 Posts)
ohsleepyone Tue 14-Dec-10 15:09:53

Hello, i've tried many diets over last few years(excluding when pregnant obviously!) i seem to get lighter but never any thinner, does any 1 have any suggestions??

Thanx
smile

HarkTheHeraldEverything Tue 14-Dec-10 15:11:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ohsleepyone Tue 14-Dec-10 15:39:19

hanx for the advice, i have just ordered it, also read some of the threads on here, sounds like i'm gonna suffer!!!!

susall Tue 14-Dec-10 15:43:38

I get grumpy and give up easily on a diet so come the new year (would be now but have done something to my shoulder and have limited movement at the moment) I will be cutting down (not out)treats and will be trying for a minimum of 60 mins step 3 days a week, 30 mins the other 4 days with my More EA Active, I enjoy doing it and get some pretty reasonable results from it. My scales will not be touched as I dont want to be put on a downer, I can use the wii board as it measures in kg as my kid adled brain cant get round converting it to stones!!! I would do the shred thing but that woman annoys me no end but I have got the Zumba for the Wii pre-ordered for which I cant wait.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now