Talk

Advanced search

How much can I lose before Xmas?

(4 Posts)
offtopooatpaulshouse Mon 29-Nov-10 14:28:26

Starting today.

I am 32, was always one of those people who could eat whatever, not exercise and be slim. After having twins 6 years ago I was back to size 10 after not long.

But it appears I became complacent and for the last year I have not been happy with my weight. I now have a blly, which I never had before and bingo wings!

I can just about squeeze into some of my old size 10's, but not all and there are some unsightly bulges. Lots of my old underwear no longer fits and I feel bigger and not at all fit.

Last xmas I weighed myself for the first time ever (other than by the midwife when pregnant) and I was 10 stone so I started diet and exercise. I got down to about 9 stone 5 and lost willpower.

AS of today I am hovering between 9 stone 7 and 9 stone 8. I am about 5 foot 5 ish.

So I have started the 30 day shred today. I am going to try and eat better and hopefully go out for walks every day.

Realistically, whatr can I lose before Xmas? I don't want toset an unrealistic goal, but want to try and push myself as I am quite lazy!

silver28 Thu 02-Dec-10 14:59:55

Hi I'm afraid I can't answer as I am massively heavier than you and not done 30 day shred, but noticed your thread had gone unanswered so thought I'd bump for you.

ZZMum Thu 02-Dec-10 15:02:21

I am starting the 30 day shred today as well - I want to lose 6lb before Xmas - so lets see how we go - in some ways, loss of inches would be preferable to weight loss - would rather have 36" hips and weigh 14 stone than be where I am now..

BEAUTlFUL Thu 02-Dec-10 21:58:07

Hello, offtopooatpaulshouse. i'm almost exactly where you are now, except I was 9st 10 this morning, and some of my size 10s are getting a bit of a squeeze.

Shall we cheer each other on? I'm going to try to fit in 40 minutes of hard exercise a day (2 Shreds, or 40 lengths of swimming pool, or running, or rowing), as well as cut out all the shit from my diet!

I reckon we could lose 7-10lbs by Christmas if we were relentless.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: