Talk

Advanced search

the 30 day shread what is it exactly?

(8 Posts)
gorionine Mon 29-Nov-10 07:00:01

I have seen a few very long threads about it but am not sure what it is exactly. could someone enlighten me? I gathered it is a DVD (but am not sure, could it be a book).

I need to get fitter and would like to know what I have to invest into, like weights? trainers?... is it something I can do in my livingroom (not very big) or outdoor? Is it OK for someone like myself who does walk a lot but rarely exercise? How much time does it take you and how many times a week? Most importantly, does it make you feel better and fitter for real?

Slobbadan Mon 29-Nov-10 07:04:20

You can shred in your living room, you only need enough space to lie down/do a star jumpYou need weights but at the moment im using filled water bottles due to not having eights yet.

Its a dvd with 3 levels and each one combines abs,strenghth and cardio in a neat 20 min work out and you do it for 30 days (im on day 3 today).

Oh and you can pick up the DVD on amazon for about £6.

gorionine Mon 29-Nov-10 07:20:18

Sounds great! I am pleasantly surprised by the price!smile. What do you do after the 30 days, you repeat your last stage everyday (being very optimistic heresmile) Is it 30 days level 1 then 30 days level 2... until you finish level 3 or do you choose your level at the start according to your current fitness?

Well I suppose it will tell me all that when I get my copy grin

Amazon here I come!

Slobbadan Mon 29-Nov-10 07:34:09

Im not sure, in the dvd it says to go up to next level when you feel ready, so im going to go with that!

you will be hooked on the shred in no time!

gorionine Mon 29-Nov-10 09:37:28

grin

Thanks very much for all that and the positve attitude!

KnottyLocks Tue 30-Nov-10 09:54:57

I will if you will, G. Cakey's doing it too. I might have to close the curtains in my living room though: don't want to scare/ amuse passers by.

KnottyLocks Tue 30-Nov-10 09:57:53

You can start by starjumping over to the Word Game grin

gorionine Fri 03-Dec-10 06:37:40

Yes I will be jumping back in as soon as I find it back Knotty!grin I have changed my settings to keep threads I am on only one day( to mke me feel like I do not actually live on MNblush) I have ordered the DVD and should have it on Monday so get your gear ready Knotty!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now