Talk

Advanced search

Dukan recipes

(3 Posts)
Doigthebountyeater Sat 20-Nov-10 17:46:40

Anyone want to suggest some easy recipes? I cannot eat dairy or eggs so it is a little harder for me but I have lost 1.5 stone since sept. Am getting rather bored of chicken drumsticks/soya yogurt/steak for dinner. On the veg days I have the same but soup and salad or veg with my steak.

Am really enjoying this diet btw and the weight loss is great considering I have cheated quite a bit too!

Doigthebountyeater Sat 20-Nov-10 17:47:57

Btw, I have tried the 'cauliflower rice' that you make by grating a cauliflower. It was nice, but nothing like rice to be honest.

ToothpasteMakesMeGag Mon 22-Nov-10 23:09:00

Rabbit or venison casserole with onions, garlic, peppers, fresh chicken stock. Make loads and freeze portions. Serve with green veg. Both meats are very lean but a bit more interesting than chicken and beef! I do also do a lot of stirfry, with cheap steak, spring onions, red pepper, garlic and mushrooms and a splash of soy sauce (and a lot of ground black pepper!)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: