Talk

Advanced search

Joined the Gym today....eurghhhh..... was only next to young skinny mum who.....

(11 Posts)
Curiousmama Thu 11-Nov-10 16:38:37

was complaining because she's 59kg ffs!! She's not that short either, maybe couple inches shorter than me (I'm 5ft 8")

She was going on and on at the gym instructor who was trying to show me what to do. Ok so I've been to a gym before but you forget at my old age grin This girl had a shit hot figure and was worried as she's getting bigger hmm I said maybe it's muscle rather than fat? I should've kept quiet though as this encouraged her.wink

She seems to go a lot by the sounds of it so will have to go first thing methinks to try to avoid her.

God knows how many kilos I am? I don't want to know either!!

whomovedmychocolate Thu 11-Nov-10 21:53:02

Ah well at least you've met the nutter and can avoid her in future.

I bet she secretly scoffs cream cakes in a cupboard wink

Curiousmama Fri 12-Nov-10 08:02:10

She maybe does grin I've never heard someone in a gym going on so much about themselves!

I weighed myself to see how many kilos I am...blush

MayorNaze Fri 12-Nov-10 08:04:25

total loon

all gyms have them

lady at work is always griping about how fat and unhealthy she is - has a body to rival lightning from gladiators, works out daily (tells us about that as well hmm) and then sits there eating biscuits and crisps. and then goes out for a fag.

smile and ignore, smile and ignore

Curiousmama Fri 12-Nov-10 08:10:20

Oh heck she sounds worse! At least this one has given up the fags although she was ranting she may start again if she can't 'shift this arse' hmm

Butterbur Fri 12-Nov-10 08:13:17

Exessive exercising can be part of an eating disorder. Maybe for all her fabulous figure she has problems. It certainly sounds like she has an unhealthy attitude to her body. Perhaps you should feel sorry for her.

StewieGriffinsMom Fri 12-Nov-10 08:13:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Curiousmama Fri 12-Nov-10 08:19:55

Oh Butterbur I do feel sorry for her, certainly don't envy her but she is rather rude to go on and on about herself when I'm trying to learn how to use gym equipment. She obviously needs to look inside herself but then so do a lot of people. I didn't pay my gym membership for that.

Butterbur Fri 12-Nov-10 08:44:29

You're right. She shouldn't have been muscling in on your session. She's obviosuly so far gone she's lost all sense of the social conventions.

Curiousmama Fri 12-Nov-10 14:07:05

She does eat though so that's one good thing. I've witnessed her eating more than I can polish off and I can eat! Don't want to go into detail though as may be TMI.

Butterbur Fri 12-Nov-10 17:34:02

Could still be bulimic...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: