Talk

Advanced search

Boutique hotel in Brighton/Sussex/Suffolk etc

(7 Posts)
jenniferq Thu 24-Sep-09 21:16:05

Hello! We live in SE London, and my parents are having our two DC for our 5th wedding annivesary next year - so that we can have a WHOLE weekend to ourselves! First time ever away just the two of us since having our DC! Whoop! Does anyone have any recommendations of a nice, boutiquey type hotel in these areas? Budget up to £150 a night I think? Had found one in Brighton, but now cant re-find it on google annoyingly. Not partic fussy about things in general, but do get fussy abou my bed and linens etc so really do want a 'nice' place with king bed, nice linens, nice bar etc. Would like somewhere intimiate but not claustrophobic, if possible??? Has anyone been anywhere that felt like this?? Thank you!

ArcticRoll Thu 24-Sep-09 21:43:24

Hotel du Vin-Brighton

jenniferq Thu 24-Sep-09 22:50:01

Just too pricey, though thanks.

MissGreatBritain Fri 02-Oct-09 19:06:58

This place is lovely the hoste arms in burnham market, norfolk.

Stayed here for my 40th which was fantastic!

MarthaFarquhar Fri 02-Oct-09 19:10:44

[http://www.blanchhouse.com/index.php?id=3 blanch house]] is great and has a really nice bar.

MarthaFarquhar Fri 02-Oct-09 19:12:05

trying again

grainnesmith Mon 26-Oct-09 14:16:54

hi there jennifer. Have you tried travelintelligence.com for boutique hotels? They ahve quite a few hotels around Broghton and the South Coast.

Last month we visited the Square Hotel for a couple of nights - and I thoroughly recommend it for a pampered and luxirious break! Hope you find somehting

G.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now