Talk

Advanced search

Hen night ideas please in UK

(6 Posts)
aznerak Mon 14-Sep-09 12:28:14

I am organising my sister's Hen and she would like one night away somewhere. She isn't into clubbing and I don't really know her friends, so was thinking about an overnight stay in a hotel or cottage.

Anyone know a good hotel for a girlie weekend or a big cottage for 14 with a hot tub or something.

Oh, and its in January 2010 so nothing too outdoorsy!

ilove Mon 14-Sep-09 12:32:58

We just went to London overnight, for a meal and to see Dirty dancing...went on the train and it was brilliant.

lynniep Mon 14-Sep-09 12:39:31

Its hard to know without a vague location or a budget really, but being equally vague wink if she really isnt a clubbing person is she then a going out for a lovely meal person? Or some kind of activity person? (you know the thing - outdoorsy stuff- I know you said January but hey you can rug up!)
Or is she a spa day person? cos they can be really fun if you get the right place (I'd suggest centerparcs - but not necesarily staying there, finding a weekend rental close by and then getting a deal for aqua sana which is highy likely for January.)

I think thats a great month to choose as rentals will be at low rate so I'd definately think about a cottage.

aznerak Mon 14-Sep-09 12:56:44

Sorry rushed my initial posting! Hence being so vague.

We all live (apart from 2 of the guests) in SW London so going out in London isn't exactly high on my list but will do if need be.

Yes, she is a enjoying a lovely meal person, and she adores spa days too.

Centerparcs day pass sounds a brill idea!

Will keep thinking

xx

MrsKitty Mon 14-Sep-09 13:09:13

[http://www.acaciacottages.co.uk/hens/?gclid=CLK8p8eH8ZwCFVUA4wodSmWcjw here] worth a look? Came across them when organising my friends hen wkend.

I also came across a website that provides an at home chef/spa day/etc which you can book to come along to a holiday cottage - can't remember site now but will try to locate later (may actually have been an link from the above?)

MrsKitty Mon 14-Sep-09 13:10:35

did the link wrong!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: