Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Hen night ideas please in UK

(6 Posts)
aznerak Mon 14-Sep-09 12:28:14

I am organising my sister's Hen and she would like one night away somewhere. She isn't into clubbing and I don't really know her friends, so was thinking about an overnight stay in a hotel or cottage.

Anyone know a good hotel for a girlie weekend or a big cottage for 14 with a hot tub or something.

Oh, and its in January 2010 so nothing too outdoorsy!

ilove Mon 14-Sep-09 12:32:58

We just went to London overnight, for a meal and to see Dirty dancing...went on the train and it was brilliant.

lynniep Mon 14-Sep-09 12:39:31

Its hard to know without a vague location or a budget really, but being equally vague wink if she really isnt a clubbing person is she then a going out for a lovely meal person? Or some kind of activity person? (you know the thing - outdoorsy stuff- I know you said January but hey you can rug up!)
Or is she a spa day person? cos they can be really fun if you get the right place (I'd suggest centerparcs - but not necesarily staying there, finding a weekend rental close by and then getting a deal for aqua sana which is highy likely for January.)

I think thats a great month to choose as rentals will be at low rate so I'd definately think about a cottage.

aznerak Mon 14-Sep-09 12:56:44

Sorry rushed my initial posting! Hence being so vague.

We all live (apart from 2 of the guests) in SW London so going out in London isn't exactly high on my list but will do if need be.

Yes, she is a enjoying a lovely meal person, and she adores spa days too.

Centerparcs day pass sounds a brill idea!

Will keep thinking

xx

MrsKitty Mon 14-Sep-09 13:09:13

[http://www.acaciacottages.co.uk/hens/?gclid=CLK8p8eH8ZwCFVUA4wodSmWcjw here] worth a look? Came across them when organising my friends hen wkend.

I also came across a website that provides an at home chef/spa day/etc which you can book to come along to a holiday cottage - can't remember site now but will try to locate later (may actually have been an link from the above?)

MrsKitty Mon 14-Sep-09 13:10:35

did the link wrong!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now