Talk

Advanced search

Can you recommend a hotel in Chester and things to do with my mam who can't walk very far?

(4 Posts)
Pwsimerimew Fri 14-Aug-09 14:21:32

We go to Chester before Christmas for a night away, but since this tradition has started, my nother has suffered a stroke.
Thankfully she has recovered well and we still go on our annual shopping trip.

She's stuggled with the shopping part of our trip for the last two years, and this year we've decided to miss this part of the trip, and just go for the break.

I'm looking for ideas what we can do instead. We'd love to go to a wine tasting evening, or a pudding club type thing.

Have asked the Mill Hotel if their floating restaurant has disabled access ( she's not in a wheelchair thought),.

Any ideas???? We're coming from north Wales on the train so any where on that train line would be great!
Thanks for helping.......

Pwsimerimew Fri 14-Aug-09 20:47:53

never mind, I've booked us into the mill, with a meal on the restaurant. should be good.

movingnow Fri 14-Aug-09 20:52:01

I was about to say The Grosvenor.........?

Pwsimerimew Sat 15-Aug-09 21:40:31

Thanks for your reply! Five of us are staying in a twin and a triple , and the price is just under £70 a head, d/B & B ( on floating restaurant) plus a disco!!!! I consider that a great deal - any if the want any spa treatment then thats an option too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now