Talk

Advanced search

euro disney

(4 Posts)
frazzled74 Mon 18-May-09 14:33:23

am interested in peoples tips for booking the absolute cheapest way to go to euro disney via eurostar. is it cheaper to book it all seperately or through an agent. I want to go from ashford and will be going late sept or october halfterm, for at least 1 night but pref 2 or 3. thanks for all tips

InstantlyInterruptible Tue 19-May-09 13:53:16

You can book it on the disneylandparis website - including Eurostar - and fiddle around with options until you get the best deal - that's what we did for our trip at the end of March. There are probably some internet-only discounts especially if you're flexible about which hotel you are in. You might find it's even cheaper if you go during termtime though. We ended up taking the kids out of school a bit early as it was so much cheaper going the last weekend in March rather than the first one in April

If you do a search I think there have been quite a few recent discussions about Disneyland.

OFSTEDoutstanding Wed 20-May-09 19:35:29

Really good thread at the mo with lots of info on Advice and Tips under Questions about Disneyland Paris. We booked as a package in the end as was cheaper but that was because we cashed in our airmiles too so not sure if doing it sepearately.

vixma Sun 31-May-09 00:01:17

I have just come back today from Paris and went to Disneyland yesterday ( we had a great time). Book now through the website if poss, normally get great deals if booking 3 months in advance. All I can say is book it asap to get the best deals...do you want to stay at the park or not fussed?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now