Talk

Advanced search

I'm trying to organize a week end spa for me and my girlfriends...I'm a spa virgin, please help

(4 Posts)
Summerfruit Tue 10-Mar-09 20:08:03

Hi all !!

Hope you can help me !!! I'm desperate for a spa week end ! It needs to be not too far from London !! Thank you !!!xx

bluesky Wed 11-Mar-09 08:55:22

Look at Forest Mere in Liphook, hour by train from Waterloo, then 5-10 mins taxi. Pure spa/health farm.

Donnington Valley in Newbury, an hour by train from Paddington, then 5-10mins taxi. A 4 star hotel with a spa attached.

My friend and I went to Pennyhill Park nr Bagshot, which was FANTASTIC!

Ruthiebabes Fri 20-Mar-09 15:02:28

Nirvana spa in Berkshire looks fab, have just booked it for my 40th. They are doing 2 for 1 offer at the moment.

It is only a day spa so we are staying in a nearby hotel. Have a look at the website nirvanaspa.co.uk

LaVidalerie Fri 03-Jul-09 12:01:57

Maybe a bit further than you want to travel but I run jewellery making holidays in France and have an option that includes a day at a local spa (it's one of our bespoke breaks which we design around you - ideal for a weekend away with a couple of friends).
La Vidalerie.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now