Talk

Advanced search

Baby-friendly hotel in Paris

(9 Posts)
Yankunian Thu 02-Oct-08 13:52:25

we're heading for Paris on a long weekend in two weeks - booked the tix impuslively last night and now need to find a place to stay Fri and Sat night with our 5-month old DD. Any baby-friendly hotel reccs? We'd like somewhere not super touristy but close to the metro and with good restos nearby. Prepared to splash out a bit since this is our first trip anywhere in forever!

Anna8888 Thu 02-Oct-08 13:55:15

Hôtel de Banville - right next to huge metro/bus station at Porte de Champerret, 5 minutes by bus to top of Champs-Elysées

Miyazaki Thu 02-Oct-08 13:58:52

I like apartments when with small children...

I haven't stayed here but have had it bookmarked for ages

Yankunian Thu 02-Oct-08 14:23:28

Ooh, the Hotel de banville looks lovely. The apartment is lovely too, but I think it's too much space for what we need...

Anna8888 Thu 02-Oct-08 14:33:59

Try to negotiate with the Banville - it often does deals at the weekend...

Miyazaki Thu 02-Oct-08 15:46:12

Have bookmarked Banville - looks good, published room rates £££ but good to know about the deals.

Yankunian Fri 03-Oct-08 08:53:38

Sweet. We booked a room at the Banville - it looks so amazing. They have a good deal on at the moment for weekend stays called Paris in Autumn. I can't wait! Thanks Anna - anywhere good to eat around there?

Anna8888 Sun 05-Oct-08 21:18:59

You can take bus no 92 and go to Noura Traiteur on avenue Marceau (10 mins away) - very baby friendly Lebanese restaurant that is open all day.

Pétrus on place du Maréchal Juin (3 minutes walk from hotel) is quite smart.

Yankunian Mon 06-Oct-08 09:34:51

Merci!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now