Talk

Advanced search

child friendly hotel - windsor/surrey next weekend - any ideas?

(6 Posts)
tab07 Mon 15-Sep-08 00:45:26

Hi there.
It's my birthday next weekend and we want to go away. Trouble is, we have a hosp appt with our 16 month old in middlesex on monday morning, so I don't want to go too far from there. Ideally I'd like some sort of baby listening/sitting service, but can't really afford the likes of ickworth, and I'd prefer something a bit more relaxed. I would be very grateful if anyone could give me some ideas as I've been trawling through the net for about a week now desperately looking for inspiration.

avenanap Mon 15-Sep-08 00:47:09

I stayed at the crown plaza just outside Windsor, near heathrow/gatwick. I don't know about babysitting though.

TracyK Fri 19-Sep-08 10:57:48

St Annes Manor was really good - Hilton?? I think - maybe some good weekend DB&B rates available. Lastminute.com or hotelconexions.com?

verylapsedrunner Fri 19-Sep-08 14:23:47

www.oakleycourt.com/oakleycourt/index.aspx

kiwibella Thu 02-Oct-08 21:31:53

we've stayed in de vere properties with kids a few times - Gorse Hill lovely. Got a promotional email recently with £40 room rates.

tab07 Sun 05-Oct-08 18:47:48

Thanks everyone. I came down with tonsilitis at the last minute, so we didn't go, but will keep these in mind for next time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now