Talk

Advanced search

Overnight stay in child-friendly place within an hour of Truro?

(6 Posts)
yomellamoHelly Wed 10-Sep-08 17:19:03

Have read on here about some great sounding places over the last few years, but can't remember anything about them!

Need to go visit family, but it's five and a half hour journey for us to get there, so need to stay down there for a night.

Is there such a place (cots, highchairs, decent in-house restaurant, child-listening service etc....._?

yomellamoHelly Wed 10-Sep-08 19:37:22

Worth a bump?

ClareVoiant Wed 10-Sep-08 20:19:48

i found a place, not stayed there but sounded good, play area, cots etc, i think it was in launceston. will see if i can find it again....

ClareVoiant Wed 10-Sep-08 20:32:09

actually its near okehampton betty cottles inn

if you do go for it, please let us know what its like, as my parents live in truro and i think we'd like to try it.

marmadukescarlet Wed 10-Sep-08 21:21:14

This place is 12 miles from Truro Polsue Manor

We stayed here some years ago and it was owned by Annabel and Graham ( I think) who lived in it weith their family.

They were very helpful, inc getting some nappies etc in so we didn't have to bring so much stuff.

Food was good, we had the family suite although then it had a green bath as they had only just bought the place.

Pria Thu 11-Sep-08 01:47:26

Look up The Sands in Newquay. Child listening service food pretty good. Good sized rooms, lots for children to do indoors, pool, indoor soft area,and outdoors tennis courts playareas etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now