Talk

Advanced search

Gorgeous hotel in Prague needed please.

(12 Posts)
Croaky Thu 12-Jun-08 12:04:58

Am booking a weekend away for my dh's 40th birthday and want to stay somewhere totally wonderful!! Any suggestions?

Thursdayschild Thu 12-Jun-08 12:51:49

We went to Prague back in October 2007 and stayed at the Ventana Hotel Prague.

It was quite expensive but we loved it. The hotel was very central so it was well placed for all the city sights.

I did quite a lot of research and the hotel had a lot of great reviews on trip advisor.

The hotel also recommeded a great restuarant - U Modre Ruze Restaurant. Again it was expensive (especially the champagne!)and it was quite hard to find as it was off the beaten track, but the food and service was amazing.

I hope this helps.

mumblechum Thu 12-Jun-08 12:54:35

We stayed at the Four Seasons which was lovely. V. central, the terrace at the back overlooks the river.

Croaky Thu 12-Jun-08 13:14:05

Thanks so much. Will check both of these out and the restaurant sounds fab too.

Croaky Thu 12-Jun-08 20:56:25

any more suggestions?

Croaky Tue 15-Jul-08 15:31:53

Still haven't booked this. Any more ideas. Just trying to make a short list.

Yanka Mon 21-Jul-08 11:58:50

Try hotel Aria - I love it there. Music-themed luxury rooms, excellent restaurant and a woderful location.

Definitely one of my favourite places!

http://www.aria.cz

TillyScoutsmum Mon 21-Jul-08 12:06:04

Aria is a gorgeous hotel. Also really loved Hotel Savic

plantsitter Mon 21-Jul-08 12:10:18

I lived in Prague for a bit and I always really wanted to stay at the Hotel Pariz http://www.hotel-pariz.cz/ - all art deco architecture. Mind you, I've only ever pressed my nose against the window, not actually stayed there (was skint TEFL teacher), so I don't know if it's as gorgeous as it looks/seems!

plantsitter Mon 21-Jul-08 12:16:35

sorry I did the link wrong www.hotel-pariz.cz/

geordieminx Sat 02-Aug-08 19:15:16

Hotel Josef was lovely

bebespain Thu 28-Aug-08 14:55:50

Can second the Ventana. We went there for our honeymoon and it was superb!

Good luck in your search

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now