Talk

Advanced search

Calling all Parisiennes

(3 Posts)
teddybeargrylls Thu 01-Feb-18 22:21:18

Is this a good idea? Thinking of a few nights in Paris in a fortnights time, 2 adults and DC (5 and 2), would it be mad to still book given all the flooding happening at the moment? Couple of options near Marais or Saint Germain de Pres.

LeMesmer Mon 05-Feb-18 21:59:56

This may be a bit late, but I wouldn't let the flooding put you off. It is just the quays that are cut off, and you may not be doing any boat trips! The Louvre may be closed. It is likely to have gone down a lot in the next couple of weeks anyway. If it hasn't, it is quite a sight!

teddybeargrylls Sat 10-Feb-18 08:57:39

Gosh sorry for not responding sooner, @LaMesmer , I assumed I'd get a notification if anyone replied which I didn't so have only just noticed. We've gone ahead and booked - not much can put us off visiting France smile, I'm just swapping my French chic packing for my snow jacket and boots grinbut thank you for the reassurance. We'll be there over Chinese New Year next Friday - is there anything we shouldn't miss do you know? Merci!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: