Talk

Advanced search

It'sOur 12th yrs Anniversary

(6 Posts)
happyhey1 Sun 12-Nov-17 00:19:47

We go want away short break Anniversarybut not sure where to go to like 3 to 4 days we are in London.
anybody have any idea somewhere hot And romantic hotels ,Cities and for good deal .I really don’t wanna travel to many hours flight.Anywhere nice to do something with my husband he always plan Every year but I really want to do with something this year and surprise him.
He is most Supportive father and loving husband .

itsmehello Mon 13-Nov-17 12:40:48

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

happyhey1 Tue 14-Nov-17 22:47:32

Hi
I don’t understand what wrong with my post . Can you explain please what wrong with this post ?

angelawilliams Thu 16-Nov-17 10:28:09

I had a similar problem with deciding where to book for my husbands birthday in December but I read this blog post; www.proudmummy.com/blog/23811/enjoy-fall-in-europe-with-these-great-travel-ideas and I've booked Norway! The northern lights are something I've always wanted to see and although we have travelled a lot together, we have never been there. I'm super excited as we fly on the 16th of December! x

happyhey1 Sun 19-Nov-17 19:28:26

Hi angel
Thank you very much.

tracelab Sun 11-Feb-18 17:51:58

Amsterdam!!

I'm biased as I'm an Amsterdam blogger but it's so easy to get to and heaps of ideas for what to do and where to eat and stay here:

www.amsterdamwonderland.com

Really happy to help out if you have any questions xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: