Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Which Spa for Daughter (25)

(10 Posts)
CarolToneIt Mon 06-Nov-17 08:37:10

Hi all,

I'm looking for recommendations for a Spa for my daughter (25) that will deliver the wow factor without breaking the bank. There are so many deals on all over the place which is great, however I'm completely confused as to which one to chose.

If you have had any particularly lovely experiences I'd love to hear. smile

Thanks,
Carol

MotherofTerriers Mon 06-Nov-17 08:39:08

Depends on where you are - travel costs could add quite a lot, and whether you want a weekend break or a day trip.
In Scotland, my favourite by miles is Stobo Castle

HandyAndrea82 Mon 06-Nov-17 09:28:26

I’ve been to Thai Square Spa and the Berkeley- both Spa’s in London. Thai Square was incredible. The ambience was like no other. You feel like you’ve been teleported to Bali- it’s definitely one to check out.

The Berkeley is where all the celebs hang out. It overlooks Hyde park too which was absolutely lovely.

Adrenalin Hub just launched their R & R section and released an ultimate guide to the best spas in London. Go to their site and check out their blog- it gives a great round up of all resonabley priced spas worth considering.

Let me know which one you go for.

Andrea

bestwayforward Mon 06-Nov-17 09:37:08

Ragdale for spa facilities sadly the treatment I had was ok but not fantastic spoiled by the product sell, but lots of places do this sadly, it just spoils the experience. However I would go back for the spa facilities

PotteringAlong Mon 06-Nov-17 09:46:04

Where abouts in the country?

CarolToneIt Mon 06-Nov-17 10:50:13

We're in South East UK- London definitely looks like a good option. If the budget allows, maybe and overnight stay. Has Anyone visited a London Spa?

Pagwatch Mon 06-Nov-17 10:53:34

Pennyhill Park is Bagshot. They do deals which include staying over but it's expensive.
If you call them and discuss it you might get a better deal . I try to avoid the weekend because i hate busy spas busy but because it's pretty huge it's better than others.

londonpia Mon 06-Nov-17 11:01:18

The one in Wilmington is quite nice. Small, and very quiet. I think it's called Utopia Spa at Alexander House.

Misty9 Sun 12-Nov-17 19:18:36

I had a solo trip to the lifehouse spa near clacton and personally found it fabulous. Great food, lovely spa area and I didn’t feel a lemon for being alone. The chill out room with loungers and soft music was my favourite place. The service could be better and it was expensive, but it was also adults only which was my main criteria!

flumpybear Sun 12-Nov-17 19:26:05

My brother often goes to one in liphook Hampshire - I tend to go further north in Derbyshire which is a bit far, hoarcross, nice but not completely wow

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now