Talk

Advanced search

Night away Gloucestershire/Cotswolds/oxforshire

(7 Posts)
Sonofagun Thu 11-May-17 14:26:04

Have a child free night at the end of the month and looking for recommendations for cosy pub/restaurant with rooms in any of these areas. Thanks

CMOTDibbler Thu 11-May-17 14:28:52

Budget? The Fish at Broadway is nice

LordRothermereBlackshirtCunt Thu 11-May-17 14:30:20

Haven't stayed in either, but food-wise, I can recommend the Porch House in Stow or the Red Lion in Long Compton (both have rooms).

SimonNeilshair Thu 11-May-17 14:31:30

The Noel arms in Chipping Camden or the Fleece Inn at Bretforten are both lovely, with good food

whifflesqueak Thu 11-May-17 14:39:32

The Village Pub in Barnsley near Cirencester is lovely, and so is The Painswick which belongs to the same collection.

The Five Alls in Filkins has just expanded and reopened the Bull hotel in Fairford, though I don't know if their rooms are ready. it will be swanky when they are, though!

Also Thyme in Southrop is supposed to be lovely, but if you go there I would recommend the Victoria in Eastleach over Southrop's offerings.

Sonofagun Thu 11-May-17 15:06:43

THats all I'll check them out

Mair1234 Thu 25-May-17 11:05:27

The Crazy Bear in Stadhampton - can be pricey but I've seen deals around on the net. Even just for dinner it's pretty cool and all the rooms are themed, with baths at the end of your bed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now