Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Toddler weekend breaks!

(10 Posts)
Georgefreyaisla Wed 22-Mar-17 19:38:54

Hello!

I have twin girls and was wondering if anyone could recommend anywhere in the UK that would be good to take my little ones on a toddler friendly holiday? Just looking for somewhere that has lots to do to keep them occupied? Can anyone advise me? Not fussy where in the UK..TIA

NoArmaniNoPunani Wed 22-Mar-17 19:40:07

We are going to bluestone in Wales with our toddler

NapQueen Wed 22-Mar-17 19:42:02

Somewhere with sand and water grin

We spent a week up in Embelton, a little village on the coast in Northumberland with ours (just under 1 and just over 3 at the time), and it was lovely. We rented a cottage so the dcs could go to bed and we sat out in the garden with wine. Short stroll to the sand, there was a little inlet they could paddle in and stay safe. Couple of little pubs and a cheap italian restaurant, and two playparks.

It was honestly bliss. And mega cheap.

Georgefreyaisla Wed 22-Mar-17 19:49:37

Ah sounds amazing, thanks

Georgefreyaisla Wed 22-Mar-17 19:50:35

Will have a look, thank you

Eminybob Wed 22-Mar-17 19:53:07

Butlins do weekend breaks. It has so much to do for littlies.

I was dubious before we went last year but we loved it so much we booked again for this year.

Clairetuke Wed 22-Mar-17 20:08:16

Holiday Resort Unity in Somerset is great. I went with my 7 and 3 year old and so much to do! The swimming pool with slides etc is great and even my 3 year old can enjoy the slides. I'm not normally a fan of soft play but this is one of the cleanest I've been in! Plus I got myself a real bargain so be sure to check for offers! Loads of places to eat so I liked that as normally me cooking with amazing family entertainment!!! We even took our dog as right opposite a beach. I hadn't thought of Somerset before but so pleased now and already booked to go again later in the year!!!

Nikitasol Wed 22-Mar-17 20:10:31

We're at Bognor butlins at the moment. Got a cheapo all in deal. DC is in seventh heaven!

2014newme Mon 27-Mar-17 18:39:22

I too have twin girls.

Center parcs is perfect
I don't like bluestone but I do like Tenby
Cornish beaches are fantastic
Bristol, zoo, etc
London, zoo etc but buggy on the tube is hell

2014newme Mon 27-Mar-17 18:40:13

Also Poole in Dorset, boats, beaches etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now